We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s).
Part-Time Intern - Administrative & Marketing
Posted April 22, 2015
Are you a reliable, detail-oriented, and upbeat fitness lover? Would you like to build experience and skills in business administration, marketing communications, and the fitness industry?
Sculptor Fitness is a private, community-oriented fitness studio located in Redmond. Our trainers develop customized fitness and nutrition programs for clients and small group classes, and provide personalized attention with instruction on proper form and technique to help each client achieve their fitness goals.
We’re looking for a part-time intern to provide administrative and marketing support for the owner and trainers. This position is designed to support local students or recent graduates in professional development and is ideal for someone who wants to build experience in the business side of the fitness industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inventory Management: help set up and maintain tracking system; inventory orders
- Business Administration: client sign-ins; updates to scheduling and payment system
- Marketing and Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, print collateral
- Merchandising: help select and purchase branded merchandise
Other tasks and special projects may also be assigned.
- Positive, customer-focused mindset
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Familiar with Office apps and social media
- Comfortable learning new technology
- Good writing skills and grammar
- Added advantage: Skills in graphic design, photography, and video production
- High school degree
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from, college
This position is PART-TIME and the expectation is that you would commit to a minimum of 3 months (we’re willing to consider longer based on performance).
Perks: Awesome work environment, gym membership, professional coaching
Hours: 10-14 hours/week to be scheduled during peak business hours of 3:00-7:30 PM on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday. A Monday/Thursday schedule would be ideal. You’ll be expected to be on-site for at least 75% of your scheduled hours, but some work can be done remotely.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information about Sculptor Fitness, visit www.sculptorfitness.com.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please send us a cover letter telling us 1) why you are the ideal fit for this position, 2) how it fits into your educational or professional goals, and 3) your start date availability.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your ability to follow instructions on the cover letter and job application is part of how we review candidates; we want to see that you care about the details.
Application deadline is May 10, 2015.
No current openings.